Wearing DVF Dress via TJ Maxx, Jimmy Choo booties, Michael Kors watch
Picked up this fun star print dress at TJ Maxx a few months ago, and it has served me well for the office, dinners, holiday parties and more! If you are loving this trend, too, check out Who What Wear’s recent article, here!
Wearing Madewell denim, Vince mules, Kate Spade clutch, gifted top
Black & white is a no-fail color combination. Style Tip: Adding a playful accessory, like this Great Gatsby clutch, gives the look a little extra personality.
I purchased an army-inspired parka several years ago, and it is still a go-to piece in my wardrobe for every season. It is the perfect topper for everything from feminine dresses to cut-off shorts… Whether you want to spend a lot or a little, here are two great versions that are sure to be a closet favorite. Take your pick!
>> What pieces and beauty updates are you craving for Summer? Share with me in the comments!
1. Romy heels c/o Shoemint (similar), 2. OOTD featuring bright pink trousers (similar), 3. favorite new Kate Spade bag (seen here)
4. OOTD featuring NIC+ZOE sweater and James Jeans, 5. Juicy Couture logo tee, 6. Best fried seafood ever at Browns
7. OOTD featuring Steve Madden loafers, 8. Mini Golf fail, 9. Go Bruins!!
Follow me at Hillary_ChristineB
Why spend upwards of $600 on the perfect Spring topper when you can get a similar style for just $188? It’s a no brainer – Get a tweedy knit in your favorite hue at NIC+ZOE to pair with white jeans, denim cutoffs, a classic shift, a flirty skirt… the options are endless for this Spring wardrobe must-have. Take your pick…
I love the unexpected mix of a bright floral print with a classic pencil skirt. This piece makes a statement, but that doesn’t mean you can’t wear it all the time. Here are three unique ways to style such a bright skirt for weekend, work, and evening.
Look 1: Dress the skirt down with an easy striped T-shirt and sneakers. A denim jacket balances out the mix of patterns, and simple accessories won’t compete.
Look 2: A feminine peplum top adds sophistication, creating an office-appropriate look. Add chic pumps and a bold necklace in complementary hues for an extra touch of personality. A classic leather bag and trench in neutral colors keep the look polished.
Look 3: This skirt packs a punch, so for evening accent it with black. A crop top (or full tank if you aren’t comfortable with putting your abs on display), sexy heels, and an accent bag are the perfect pieces to accompany such a playful skirt.
(bangs need a trim, eh?)
Forgive my absence from the blogosphere – I’ve been busy figuring out my new job and my new city of Boston, with little time to update my site… But I’m back, and here is a weekend look that took me to Newbury Street for a leisurely walk and smoothies with the manfriend. You really can’t go wrong with a comfy striped top, jeans, and a broken-in pair of loafers. What’s your go-to weekend casual?
Wearing – Lucky Brand jeans (similar), J. Crew sweatshirt (love this similar top), Steve Madden loafers (similar), Kenneth Cole bag (gift), Gorjana rings (here and here), Michael Kors watch, Presh bracelet, BaubleBar bracelet, and straw fedora (last seen here).
1. Moving outfit with gingham Converse (love these) and printed chambray 2. Warby Parker at home try-on 3. A little nautical look
4. Delicious cocktail and Ray-Ban sunnies 5. Outfit with J. Crew blouse, Cynthia Rowley scarf, and James Jeans (last seen here) 6. Badgley Mishka bag
7. Casual outfit with Threads blouse, J. Crew chinos, and Steve Madden loafers (last seen here) 8. Scallop dinner – too pretty not to snap a picture 9. Casual look with vintage maxi skirt (last seen here)
Follow me at Hillary_ChristineB